Competitive programming is an art, it’s creative problem solving at its finest, a combination of hard analytical thinking and creativity. Competitive programmers use your knowledge of algorithms, data structures and logical reasoning skills to solve challenging algorithmic problems in a limited time frame. New Prince Shri Bhavani Engineering college, Host Top Coder Contest 2021 at StufeMe for Enrich Student Knowledge
A company wants to calculate Gross Salary and Net salary of the Employee and company having different salary structure for the employee based on the Position.
GROSS = BASIC + DA + HRA;
NET = GROSS – TAX + PF;
- PF is 10% from BASIC for all Position
- If Gross is less than or equal to 25000 then TAX is 5% From GROSS; If Gross is Greater than 25000 and Less than or equal to 50000 then TAX is 10% From GROSS; If Gross is Greater than 50000 then TAX is 15% From GROSS;
- If BASIC is less than or equal to 10000; DA=50% from BASIC, HRA=20% from BASIC
- If BASIC greater than 10000 and less than equal to 30000; DA=60% from BASIC, HRA=30% FROM BASIC
- If BASIC greater than 30000; DA=70% from BASIC, HRA=30% from BASIC
GROSS : 47500
NET = 45250
Language : Python [Other than Python Language not Acceptable]
2.Level of Competition
Medium [For Beginner Level, Intermediate Level and Expert Level]
Hosted by New Prince Sri Bhavani Engineering College
STARTS AT : Nov 25, 2021
ENDS AT : Dec 10, 2021
RESULT : Dec 15, 2021
Any student [Grad VIII to Post Graduation]
- The solutions are judged on a small number of Test Cases. Test Case includes time and Memory complexity.
- The result of judging the solution on the pretests is displayed to the contestant right after the judging.
- Each test is represented by the input for the contestant’s program. The limits for the input contained in the test are indicated in the problem statement.
- Judging is performed by consecutively running the program on test.
- Three Top submissions will get Shields and certificate of merit .
- All Participants who submit the code will get an e-certificate of participation
Entries will be judged by a high-level jury panel comprised of Professional of the various Institutes and Industry against originality, creativity, writing quality, and solutions presented. The Jury panel decision is final.