Competitive Government Exams are the gateway to get into Government service. According to a survey, more than 75% students having the aspiration of getting into Government service. But, the competition is heavy. Even then, few exams are simpler to crack . Comparably with your systematic effort you can succeed.
We can have a look on these exams in this blog.The list contains the hyper links to connect the relevant websites. Explore the current status from those websites.
Some of the Simplest competitive government exams in India is listed below.
- State PSC Exams (including TNPSC)
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- IBPS Clerk Exam
- SSC CHSL
- RRB Group D
- RRB NTPC
- SSC Multi Tasking staff
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
1.Competitive Government Exams : TNPSC Group IV Exam
- Eligibility :SSLC
- Minimum Qualifying Marks :90
- Community Reservation
- Official Language : Tamil
- Pay Scale: Level 8 to Level 10
2.Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
The online registration for CTET 2021 is expected to begin in the month of September 2021 and as per the press release, the exam will conducted in December 2021/January 2022. Check the website https://ctet.nic.in/ regularly.
- The pay scale of CTET teachers range from Rs.9,300/–Rs.34,800/- inclusive of allowances.
3. Competitive Government Exams : IBPS Clerk Exam
- This exam consists of prelims, mains and a language efficiency test. The 2 hours and 40 min long exam consists of 190 questions for 200 marks.
- The basic pay ranges from 17,000/- to 35,000/- inclusive of other perks and benefits
4.SSC CHSL Exam
- Initial Salary: Rs.36,500/-. pm
- The employees has the promotion opportunities include designations like Section Officer, Chief Supervisor etc.
5.Competitive Government Exams : RRB Group D Exam
- Frequency of call for : every year.
- Posts : cabin man, welder, gatekeeper
- Stages : 1.Computer Based Test
- 2. Physical Efficiency Test.
6. RRB NTPC Exam
- RRB- NTPC exam contains 4 stages of recruitment
- 1st and 2nd stage comprise a computer-based test
- The 3rd stage is a skill test
- The 4th stage includes document verification and medical check-up.
7. Competitive Government Exams : SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam
- Stages : 2
- Computer-based test
- A written test (Descriptive)
- CBT is a 100 mark test
- The descriptive test is a 30-minute long exam consisting of letter writing an essay for 50 marks each.
Be Prepared. All the Best for your bright Career.
If you need any clarifications, and help in resume preparation, mail us at info[at]stufeme [dot] com / srr[at]stufeme [dot] com . To avail this service free of cost visit https://stufeme.com and login.