NEET is an examination…not life. Out of their innocence, many medical aspirants spoiled their life without knowing this truth. Education should teach us how to lead our life , but not to end it.
“If you fail, never give up” because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning” – Dr. Kalam.
1.NEET is not life.
Students, being the future, should be very strong mentally. Because , they should learn to struggle to achieve any thing.
Be adamant till you reach your goal. Struggle…struggle….you can achieve. Now, I come to the question…Is NEET the only successful way to Medical Profession? No. A strong NO.
Once if your NEET score is lower, be stubborn in cracking and scoring maximum in the next attempt. Nothing wrong in waiting one more year to reach your passion .My sincere opinion is if your NEET score is even eligible for joining in private medical colleges, you may skip it and get through in the next year to the top government medical Colleges. This is highly possible.
If you think MBBS, BSMS, BHMS, BAMS,BDS are the only courses for reputation, then you are 100% wrong.
2.Alternate Medical Courses
Instead of typical MBBS degree, paramedical courses enable students to develop a career in the medical profession in short span of time and at a low cost. Paramedical professionals can earn better than a medical doctor. Because, paramedical courses are career-focused with potential opportunities.
There are large number of reputed specializations in medical profession, which do not require NEET. Let’s see the familiar courses, listed below.
- BSc Microbiology
- Medical Transcription Course
- BSc Cardiology/BSc Cardiac Technology
- B.Sc in Paramedical Technology
- BSc Audiology/Bachelor in Audiology or Speech Therapy
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)Biotechnology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bio Technology
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. in Dialysis Therapy
- B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- B.Sc. in Optometry
- B.Sc. in X-Ray Technology
- B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. in Medical Record Technology
- B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. in Anesthesia Technology
Dude, You have to go a long way in your life. Nobody can stop you.
If you need any clarifications, and help in resume preparation, mail us at info[at]stufeme [dot] com / srr[at]stufeme [dot] com . To avail this service free of cost visit https://stufeme.com and login.
For your free Counseling in NEET All India Quota, State Quota and Management quota Register and login at stufeme