Content Writing is an Art. Many are good in thinking but get stuck in writing. This competition unleashes the capacity of writing of students of schools and colleges.
STUFE is pleased to announce a content writing competition “Writers of the Future Contest 2021”. The authors who write top blogs from those will get Internship. An applicant can submit as many articles as they wish, and submitting more articles will increase the chances of winning.
This competition will help in motivating the student community to write good articles and get them published on India’s largest student platform – the Stufe. We expect this to serve two great purposes: one is to encourage good writers and their writing and make more student centric information and knowledge universally accessible.
1. Content Writing – Submission Guidelines
- Three Top submissions will get a Internship opportunity in MNC and certificate of merit .
- All Participants who submit the content will get an e-certificate of excellence
- Best articles will get published on India’s largest student platform – the Stufe.
Any student who wants to submit an article on any student centric, curricular, co-curricular, extra-curricular topic.
1.1 Good Content Writing : Topics
Submissions on any student centric topic which is not already exhaustively mentioned on any other blog/magazines/digital online resources would be accepted. The following is the list of topics but not limited.
|1||How to introduce yourself in an Interview? 20 types.|
|2||Which is better Hard Work or Smart Work?|
|3||High Salary Courses After 12th standard|
|4||How good is Value Education?|
|5||Which are Highest Paying Government Jobs in India ? List 50 jobs.|
|6||Online class Vs physical class. Which is better?|
|7||Modern Education Vs Traditional education. A comparison.|
|8||Career Options after 12thCommerce|
|9||Educational Counselling : Importance and need of it.|
|10||Global Warming : The measures to be taken to sminimise it.|
|11||After 12th, is Forensic Science Course is advisable?|
|12||The importance of SWOT Analysis for Students.|
|13||Famous Inventions and Inventors across the globe.|
|14||Why do you find out Strength and Weakness?|
|15||My Aim in Life – as success story telling|
|16||ICWA (CMA) Course 2021- full details|
|17||Top 10 Highest Salary Jobs for Commerce Students|
|18||How to Build a Promising Career in Digital Marketing?|
|19||How to Become Income Tax Officer?|
|20||Nobel Laureates of India and their Achievements|
|21||What are the Functions of the Parliament ?|
|22||List of Top PhD Scholarships in India 2021|
|24||English for Competitive Exams [Grammar, Questions, Tips]|
|25||Short-term Professional Courses after your under draduation.|
|26||How good the Career in Biotechnology?|
|27||SAT Syllabus for 2021|
|28||Why Quality Education? What are the parameters decide the quality of education?|
|29||Education Grading System in India . Good or Bad?|
|30||Science vs Commerce: Salary, Jobs, opportunities|
|31||what are the Computer Courses After 12th Commerce? And its career opportunities.|
|32||Career after BSc Maths.|
|33||Maths for Competitive Exams|
|34||A Detailed Guide to Start a Career in Law|
|35||Careers, Courses after BSc, Scope, Jobs, Salary 2021|
|36||How to Become an Astronaut in India? [2021 Guide]|
|37||Difference Between GPA and CGPA – A Detailed Guide|
|38||100+ Education Quotes in English|
|39||list out and explain the Best Education System in the World: Top 20 Countries|
|40||How to Make a Successful Career in Banking?|
|41||Essay on Sustainable Development goals: Format & Examples|
|42||How can I start my own Entrepreneurship ? Definition & Process|
|43||Internship Request Letter: Format, Tips & Sample|
|44||CA Foundation Syllabus|
|45||Top 20+ Career Objective for Software Engineer Resume|
|46||MBA in Digital Marketing – Scope, Eligibility, and Colleges|
|47||How to Calculate CGPA in Engineering?|
|48||How to Answer ‘Why Should You Be Hired for This Internship?’|
|49||Top 20 Motivational Movies for Students|
|50||Types of Psychological Tests – Leverage Edu|
|51||All You Need to Know About a Career in Microbiology|
|52||Travel and Tourism Course after 12th- Career opportunities, Salary|
|53||How to Speak Fluent English in a month?|
|54||How To Join DRDO? Eligibility, Application Process|
These articles can be tagged under any one of the Student activities, fresher jobs, Student competition, Student Mentoring, Internship, Higher studies, School, College, etc.,
The article should be a minimum of 2000 words.
2. Content Writing-Assessment criteria
- The article should meet professional standards and be of publishable quality in simple English or Tamil.
- Any plagiarism will make the article non-publishable on stufe and thus, they would be summarily rejected.
- Content should not be ambiguous
- It should be detailed and exhaustive
- Information should be accurate.
- You have to be straight to the point and precise.
- The idea should be communicated clearly and distinctly.
- There must be sufficient examples.
- Inconsistent technical terms should not be used in the document.
- Acronyms used in the articles should be explained.
- Important points should be properly highlighted, and the paragraphs should have proper headings and subheadings.
- More headings and subheadings and bullet points you put, the better chance of winning.
- Information should not be repetitive.
- The article should be in a proper flow. Paragraphs/ sentences/ headings/ sub-headings
- Sentences and bullet points should be complete sentences.
- All the necessary information should be hyperlinked.
- All the sources of the information should be acknowledged and hyperlinked to the same.
3. Content Writing – Exclusive license
4. Format of the Contents
- Headings: Font Size 15, BOLD
- Sub Headings: Font Size 13, BOLD ITALIC
- Content: Font Size 11, NORMAL
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing (main text): 1.5
- References: You have to mention all the sources you referred to while writing the article.
- Structure of the article should be well constructed
- The article should be logically and creatively written.
- Grammar and concept should be correct.
- Articles submitted should be original and unpublished. (Articles having more than 15% unoriginal content will be rejected).
- The topic should be creative in itself.
5. Content Writing Dates
6. Jury Panel
Entries will be judged by a high-level jury panel comprised of Professional Content writers, officials of the various Institutes and Industry against originality, creativity, writing quality, and solutions presented. The Jury panel decision is final.
All the necessary details related to this competition are available below.
In case of any information required, please contact +91 95000 77271 through whatsapp and mail us at [email protected]